- This event has passed.
Association Analytics® Network Meeting
October 3, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
The mission of the Association Analytics Network is to advance data analytics in the association community and serve as a platform for peer-to-peer learning where association professionals can explore new ideas and best practices in data analytics.
Each quarter, Association Analytics® clients and invited guests meet to discuss new ideas and best practices in data analytics. Please join us for our next meeting at ASAE headquarters on October 3, 12:00-2:00 PM for lunch, networking, and thought-provoking discussion. For this meeting, you are encouraged to bring one of your association’s marketing staff to the table to join us and contribute as we talk about customer journey analytics and data augmentation – let’s cross-pollinate!
- Customer Journey Analytics: See example of early visualization prototype for ASAE
- Data Augmentation: Does my association have the data it order to segment, communicate, make decisions?
- Data Priorities: Open discussion about our association’s priorities around data over the next 12 months
- Data Governance: What is it? Why does it matter? How do I do it?
- ASAE’s Collaborate: How can we nurture an online community around analytics?
- Open Discussion: Share ideas, challenges and solutions
Please email Nastacha Hayward at firstname.lastname@example.org with any dietary restrictions or questions. This event is by invitation only due to space limitations – however you and a key member of your association’s marketing team are welcome! Please let us know if you’d like us to extend an invitation to others.