Data analytics engagements are strategic, organization-wide initiatives that create and foster significant growth and cultural change. Due to the breadth and impact of analytics initiatives, it’s important to begin with a comprehensive strategy – the Association Analytics® Roadmap.
The Association Analytics® Roadmap, which is a comprehensive document that summarizes findings from meetings with stakeholders, assesses the current state of analytics, and provides clear recommendations and a plan for attaining the desired future state.
The roadmap is developed in close collaboration with your association’s leadership and staff.
Goals of Analytics Strategy & Roadmap
The primary goals of Analytics Strategy & Roadmap are to:
- Define an analytics strategy
- Educate executives and staff on what to expect from an analytics initiative.
- Identify achievable desired outcomes and understand their value.
- Align analytics objectives with the organizational strategic plan.
- Assess and document the current state of Data, Technology, and Organization.
- Clarify the Value – understand the direct and indirect “costs” of the current situation.
- Prioritize the work according to business impact, technical complexity, and organizational considerations.
- Establish a clear plan for implementing the agreed upon strategy.
Ready to Plan?
Contact us at info@AssociationAnalytics.com or (703) 969-9914 to discuss your association’s analytics strategy and roadmap.