The foundation of a strong data analytics initiative is strong data. Bad data leads to bad decisions.
Association Analytics® transforms your data into high-quality, trusted information through Data Architecture, Data Quality Management, and Data Governance.
Imagine if you could find an answer without having to check multiple systems. We follow a series of steps to provide you a single, reliable source for information in your association.
- Inventory data sources and help you decide how much to include
- Help you identify where data is missing and develop a strategy for data collection
- Establish a Master Data Management policy
- Create a data dictionary that defines your common business terms
- Combine and integrate key data sources in a central data warehouse and data marts using a dimensional data model
What if data cleansing didn’t take as long? What could your staff accomplish if they weren’t spending as much time managing data quality? We make Data Quality Management fast and easy. We also help you reduce future data discrepancies by developing Data Governance policies. Here’s how we do it:
- Define acceptable standards for data cleanliness
- Correct duplicate, missing and inconsistent data
- Standardize procedures to reduce future data discrepancies
Ready to get better quality data? Contact us to learn more.
Why You Need a Data Warehouse
Association Analytics® implements data warehouses and data marts using a dimensional data model.
Applications, such as AMS, event management systems, and financial management systems, are transactional systems. A transactional data model is optimized for data input– it’s what you need to capture daily transactions. The reports you get from these systems are reports about what happened. They don’t generally help you determine why it happened or what is likely to happen in the future. An analytical data model is optimized for data retrieval – which is what you need in order to understand the meaning of the data so you can make decisions that affect the future.